It's simple, be considerate. Be mindful of prejudice, criticism and harsh language. We are savvy and educated people, not reality show stars. This is a place for anyone, especially women to feel powerful, confident and capable, so encourage that. Share your opinions (however different they may be) with eloquence and grace. Sometimes with ALOT of grace, okay?
Also, I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog makes some income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my faithful readers:
- The content on my blog is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Products, services and businesses that I promote have in fact, been used and assessed by myself. If they are mentioned in my blog, then rest assure because they have a big tick from me.
- Products provided to me, by my advertising partners for my review, are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I vow to readily provide my honest and genuine opinion of all products and services mentioned in this blog. Whether or not I am partnering with a service provider and/or receiving payment will not influence my opinion.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. On most occasions I am just promoting a service without any benefits to myself.