Proof that great things can get greater with age!
This brand gives me all the feeeeels! (and not just because of those gorgeous neutral tones!)
Not long ago I worked with a pretty incredible lady on this project! What started as just the KH Branding Experience turned into a relationship built on trust, mentorship and some really amazing dnm's in my favourite regional Victorian town, Castlemaine.
After speaking on the phone and strategising her branding from the UK, I was finally back in Australia and I drove out to Castlemaine for the day. Sue and I sat together over lunch, talked about pretty much everything (other than her branding!) and it was the most wonderful experience.
Whilst I love my lifestyle and the fact that I get to work with women all over Australia, I wish I could have more chances to meet 1:1. The things you can pick up on a person after meeting them are so insightful. It allowed me to create a three-part moodboard that captured the essence of the brand, the potential logo and the overall strategy behind the brand visuals!
See the moodboards that started it all…
Our KH out-of-the-box strategy for self-management!
Lately the #KHTeam has been talking a lot about why people struggle so much with creating a beautiful aesthetic for their instagram... even after they've hired a professional to do the branding!
Well, that's one of the first things that Sue and I strategised when we uncovered that her biggest challenge is exactly that, branding her social media content with the write imagery and caption topics.
What we did next was not just create a series of template for her social media graphics, but instead we created re-usable graphics that only needed one quick image change that was able to be done in an app on her phone!
Here's an insight into what the broader social media strategy consisted of:
1. Creating a plan to use her personal brand to grow an audience and offer the opportunity to work with her.
2. Identifying the five key themes that would be talked about throughout the social media feed.
3. Writing an abundance of content topics under each theme.
4. Creating authentic (non-salesy!) CTA's to end each post with.
5. Finding on-trend, industry and relevant hashtags to use under each post.
6. Using a KH content calendar to schedule posts and offers around important dates.
7. Planning the visual feed 30 days in advance and writing organically each week.